[lbo-talk] Life Support

123hop at comcast.net 123hop at comcast.net
Tue Jun 19 17:49:10 PDT 2012

Both Sharon and Mubarak are on life support. Sharon for eight years, Mubarak is just getting started.

I see a one act play in which their disembodied "spirits" are talking to one another while their bodies rot. Perhaps a split stage with the light focusing on one or another.

By disembodied spirits, I mean caretakers, generals, well-wishers, coffin sniffers .....the rotting social/historical political bodies of their supporters.

Waddaya say!!!

Lots of pickets! Lots of publicity! Interesting research! Calling all playwrights!

Joanna