[lbo-talk] Nichols interview

John Wesley godisamethodist at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 20 03:09:44 PDT 2012

I too have had serious doubts about Nichols and his flamboyant antics.   I find particularly annoying his constant repetition of his pedigree of ancestors who came to WI early in the XIX century.  I'm not really clear what this proves.   He appears far too frequently at events, and I find his presence disruptive.  Escorting him off more stages would not be a bad idea.   Mike G.

El pueblo armado jamas sera aplastado!

From: "petrdann at gmail.com" <petrdann at gmail.com> To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2012 11:16 PM Subject: [lbo-talk] Nichols interview

It's baffling how nichols still commands mic time after the wisconsin debacle he so badly misread in real time. Nichols helped choreograph the return of the fab 14 senators which was the point where the uprising demobilized into an electoral recall campaign.  He repeatedly romanticised and simultaneously supplied the apologetics for everything that followed, smugly laughing at walker's stupidity while walker ticked off victory after victory.  It was nichols who trumpeted how amped up rural wisconsin was toward removing walker!  It was nichols who pooh-poohed the pre-recall polling! It was nichols who focused on john doe rumors and helped downplay the collective bargaining issue inorder to attain wider appeal and end wisconsin's civil war!  For him to be able to now revise his narrative is nauseating.  His liberal gibberish climaxed 2 days before the election when he tried to argue that wisconsin dems had pulled off a real coup in getting clinton to come to wisconsin rather than obama! That clinton was everyone's first choice!

Nichols' credibility is zilch and he needs to have his sorry, wally cox-self escorted off the stage! Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T