[lbo-talk] Yannis and new queer agenda show...

123hop at comcast.net 123hop at comcast.net
Thu Jun 21 21:30:48 PDT 2012

Truly wonderful show:

I thought Yanis was extremely clear in describing Germany's paradox as being the sole country able to exit the Euro and at the same time, losing the essence of its power once it does so.

I wasn't going to listen to the queer agenda part, but I was very glad I did because Amber's final comments on desire and how its normalization (though the marriage stuff) distorts the radical drift of queer politics were really great.

I realized too that none of this would have come together with such crystalline clarity were it not for the fact that you asked the right questions in the right order. Thanks.

Highly recommend the show to everyone.

Joanna