[lbo-talk] Yannis and new queer agenda show...

lasko lascaux at riseup.net
Mon Jun 25 14:48:02 PDT 2012

On 6/25/12 3:22 PM, Doug Henwood wrote:

> Yeah, but I use these things a lot and have tried all that NeoCrap and it sucks by comparison. Slow and under-featured.

You're referring to the narrow subset of cross-platform open source desktop applications. The broader universe of open source/free software is inescapable and growing, for now. It's not all free of charge either. You can use open source resources to build non-downloadable service platforms for which an access fee is charged, or is financed some other way. Facebook and Twitter use open source.