[lbo-talk] progressive show list will be ready next week

Gar Lipow gar.lipow at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 11:32:06 PST 2012

Hi.

I found a resource that will let my list of progressive radio shows be slightly better, but that means the list will be delayed until next week. The sheer number of such shows out there means the list will be highly incomplete, omitting more shows than it includes. Fortunately, the offer of a list member to put it in a wiki means the remedying of this can be crowd-sourced. I wonder if that last sentence offers any useful fodder for the jargon discussion. -- Facebook: Gar Lipow  Twitter: GarLipow Solving the Climate Crisis web page: SolvingTheClimateCrisis.com Grist Blog: http://grist.org/author/gar-lipow/ Online technical reference: http://www.nohairshirts.com