[lbo-talk] Fwd: Black Bloc: The cancer of the system

Nicholas Roberts nicholas at themediasociety.org
Tue Mar 6 09:32:11 PST 2012

-- Nicholas Roberts US 510-684-8264 http://Permaculture.TV http://permaculture.coop

---------- Forwarded message ---------- From: the stimulator <stimulator at submedia.tv> Date: Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 11:34 PM Subject: Black Bloc: The cancer of the system To: nicholas at themediasociety.org

<http://submedia.tv> <http://submedia.tv/>

Good Morning Slaves!

Today's sedition is called: Black Bloc: The cancer of the system<http://m0therfuck.in/__cancer>

<http://m0therfuck.in/__cancer>

Twit that shit <http://twitter.com/share?url=http://m0therfuck.in/__cancer>or share on Fedbook<http://www.facebook.com/sharer.php?u=http://m0therfuck.in/__cancer>

I'm on the final stretch of my Aussie tour and getting excited about jumping over to Aotearoa. I have two more gigs here though, so if you know peeps in the area, send to the tour page. <http://submedia.tv/endciv/tour/> Also I'm still booking the Europe tour, so if you have any suggestions, give me a shout.

Also, I wanted to tell y'all that my man Jesse Freeston is making a doc about the resistance in Honduras and he needs your support so check it out here - http://resistenciathefilm.com

All for now. Keep in touch and keep it clean!

love//stim