[lbo-talk] Koch Bros sue widow for 16.00

Chuck Grimes c123grimes at att.net
Wed Mar 7 12:51:10 PST 2012

The Fisher family may have given more than the Haas family. The former is much worse than the latter. I don't think either tried to influence the direction of the school the way the K boys intend. MP

You're probably right. But I was meditating on the likelyhood of hiring a non-believer.

Funny thought. How about Occupy Haas School. It's a perfect location for causing a traffic jam on Gayley Rd. (For those who don't know, Gayley is a short cut to the freeways that run nearest to UCB. It's already a bottle neck.

CG