[lbo-talk] Corey Robin's Reactionary Mind argument in miniature

Marv Gandall marvgand at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 10:14:34 PST 2012

On 2012-03-07, at 9:33 PM, Carrol Cox wrote:

But why should any leftist be concerned with arguing against libertarians. It's a waste of time...It's harmless, but it is a fucking waste of their time and the time of other leftists…I certainly (even if I had eyes) would not choose to read a book by someone who wastes his time arguing with libertarians.

There's this young fellow at Yale, admirer of William Buckley, name of Henwood, I think it's worth engaging with him, serious guy even if a bit confused about how to realize his ideals, but could be a real asset for our side if we could win him over…