[lbo-talk] Corey Robin's Reactionary Mind argument in miniature

Tony Rolfe mr.tony.rolfe at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 13:03:29 PST 2012

This is probably OT, but I will credit Doug's interview with Robin giving me enough insight to almost convince my buddy the bond trader that lowering taxes for the rich may not stimulate growth. He's actually going to listen to a Bill Moyers podcast now!

No promises on the outcome... but it's interesting that for a moment we sort of had a bridging conversation. Not bad eh?