[lbo-talk] facebook issues?

martin schiller mschiller at pobox.com
Tue Mar 13 18:14:30 PDT 2012

My solution to almost everything is to Reboot.

And a FB aside - I've found that I favor the moyers facebook link. He was soliciting questions for an economics blogger he'll be interviewing, and I thought that some of you who might have questions, might not be linked. <http://www.facebook.com/moyersandcompany>