[lbo-talk] Fwd: Noam goes with Barry ?

Mike Ballard swillsqueal at yahoo.com.au
Tue Mar 13 23:12:24 PDT 2012

Indeed. That's one reason I don't give a damn how radicals vote, if they want to waste a few minutes, fine. I do care a _lot_ how radicals devote their time and energy. Too many waste time & energy on working on campaigns. That's where elections hurt, & seriously hurt, the development of a left in the U.S.

Carrol

******************************** I'm in general agreement with the above sentiment. Still, I do spend my ten minutes voting left and then go back to spending my political TIME educating, agitation and organising for common ownership of the collective product of labour and the abolition of the wage system. Value is always connected to socially necessary labour time. ;p

Mike B)