[lbo-talk] Goldman exec flames out in NYT

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Wed Mar 14 13:07:50 PDT 2012

Jordan wrote: <> What's a little odd about this piece is that he talks like he's been <> there since the 1920s, and also like he's had more than one job in his <> life. <> <>>> "I am sad to say that I look around today and see <>>> virtually no trace of the culture that made me <>>> love working for this firm for many years." <> <> So the Golden Age of GS was last decade? <> <> Puhleeze. <> <> /jordan <>

that annoyed me too. He must be all of, what?, 32 or 34 and he's Division head of something or other who's had exactly one job in his life. Nevermind that it's all news to him, this business of profit before customers?

http://sadtrombone.com/