[lbo-talk] Irrelevance of "big" numbers

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Thu Mar 15 06:54:22 PDT 2012

Dennis Claxton

Doug Henwood wrote:

> Carrol doesn't care about elections. Who controls the state has nothing to
do with politics, apparently.

Doug has a real problem of illiteracy when he reads my posts. I of course have never said this or anything like it. (Counter-examples must not snip from the post quoted.) I have said that leftists engaging in DP politics can have no effect on how the government operates. Others have pointed to studies that show the votes of individual citizens are not apt to influence elections.

Carrol