[lbo-talk] My Left Forum Panel

nathan tankus somekindofheterodox at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 23:07:27 PDT 2012

Ok so left forum is tomorrow ... ok Saturday but still. If we're going to meet we really need to get the ball rolling.

to carrol: it probably made things worse by mentioning dinner. i was just trying to get the conversation moving. coffee at a quite diner or anything else like that sounds fine to me

everyone: If you're interested, please message the list with when is the best time for you and what setting/place is most convenient. If you are comfortable with anything already suggested, please say so.