[lbo-talk] Looking for, of all things, a Kristof column

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 09:55:24 PDT 2012

I'm trying to relocate something I recently read by the New York Times' Nicholas Kristof, in which he sought to justify his focus on foreign do-gooders in conflict zones, rather than the people who actually live there. As I recall, he blamed it on the readers - he said that's just what they want to see. And he's probably even telling the truth about that.

Does this ring a bell for anyone? Any help will be tremendously appreciated.