[lbo-talk] Park Slope Food Coop and Israel boycott

Gar Lipow gar.lipow at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 15:56:15 PDT 2012

When Mel Gibson's "Passion of the Christ" came out our local Rabbi was not certain whether it was anti-semitic or not. But when our local Olympia co-op decided to boycott Israeli products until Israel treated ended its apartheid system, with lots of support and leadership from Jewish co-op members he was absolutely sure it was anti-semitic. I'll be glad to respond to any specific point by Heartfield when he makes one. I'm not going to guess at the meaning of his cryptic sneers, but will gladly respond to any actual substance if he cares to reveal any.