[lbo-talk] Park Slope Food Coop and Israel boycott

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 10:00:32 PDT 2012

On Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 6:50 PM, Jordan Hayes <jmhayes at j-o-r-d-a-n.com>wrote:

No, I think his solution involves building more houses.

Then why his weird vendetta against one of the most affordable (if annoying) establishments in what he acknowledges is a mixed, gentrifying neighborhood?

I mean, I know why, of course; he's relying on crackpot innuendo (which I dare say would indict his own efforts more readily than the Coop) rather than offering actual defenses of the racist policies he supports. Rhetorical question; no need to answer it.