[lbo-talk] Obama Speaks Out on Trayvon Martin Killing

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 09:08:10 PDT 2012

Of course. I was surprised that O said even that much. Being held hostage by the fucking South and the votes of its gun crazy racist hicks is what makes this whole country a real shit hole. But the people of the North can still tell them to keep their Disneyland and their refrigerated tasteless oranges ;).

Wojtek