[lbo-talk] Obama Speaks Out on Trayvon Martin Killing

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 03:05:12 PDT 2012

On Sun, Mar 25, 2012 at 2:58 AM, Michael Smith <mjs at smithbowen.net> wrote:

Replace all the existing prisoners with one: George Zimmerman.
> That's my plan.

But the reason *why* shouldn't be too much to request.

Is it because he seems like kind of a dick? I mean, if you were to study the cases, behaviors, and personalities of other alleged and convicted murderers, I'm sure you'd find a lot of nice, reasonable people, some of whom had made bad (or maybe justifiable) decisions in difficult moments, and a few of whom are even innocent. You'd also find a bunch of dicks. See, for (at least) one particularly infuriating example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrnMYg62boM

So what makes this guy so friggin' special?