[lbo-talk] Obama Speaks Out on Trayvon Martin Killing

Michael Smith mjs at smithbowen.net
Mon Mar 26 20:57:28 PDT 2012

On Tue, 27 Mar 2012 05:08:56 +0200 Joseph Catron <jncatron at gmail.com> wrote:

> Final post tonight: I think maybe you're arguing with yourself? :-D

Or perhaps trying to make sense of a conversation which has spun out into the Oort cloud, and no longer makes any sense. If it ever did.

> Pretty much any claim that's ever been made here about the political
> effects of evangelical Christianity should suffice.

Fair enough; people who don't really know anything about religion, as she is actually practiced, can hardly be expected to have anything illuminating to say on the subject. I'm still groping for the connection between this topic and poor Trayvon, though.

-- --

Michael J. Smith mjs at smithbowen.net

http://stopmebeforeivoteagain.org http://fakesprogress.blogspot.com http://cars-suck.org