[lbo-talk] Occupy Oakland reports and pics

c b cb31450 at gmail.com
Wed May 2 13:50:48 PDT 2012

Jordan Hayes

Why does it seem unlikely to you that they have all the right ones locked up?

^^^^^^^^ CB: I saw a news story yesterday on just one county in Texas that has , now , 30 plus men who have been released from prison because they are innocent. That's just one county.

I think there are stats that most people in prison or a major fraction are for non-violent crimes , like drug possession. They are not the "right ones".