[lbo-talk] Occupy Oakland reports and pics

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Wed May 2 19:06:41 PDT 2012

and the thing to do with violent people is to put them in a prison where they continue to be brutalized because, you know, they *deserve* to be treated like scumbags. after all, the world they live in sucks sewage through a giant green hefty bag, but in the end, people make *choices* damn it and they *chose* to be that way so it's our job to discipline and punish! Remember: we don't like to do this, but we have to! What was it that coke head Zizek used to say?

We can because we must!