[lbo-talk] Good bio of Marilyn Monroe?

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Thu May 3 05:42:55 PDT 2012

There was an excellent essay reviewing several books on her in of all conceivable place, Diacritics, back (I think) in the early '90s. The essay sneered nicely at some 'biographers' who had to claim that Monroe never read the books in her library. I'm sorry I can't give an accurate cite. I can't even guarantee that my memory is accurate at all.

Carrol

-----Original Message----- From: lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org [mailto:lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org] On Behalf Of 123hop at comcast.net Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2012 11:33 PM To: lbo-talk Subject: [lbo-talk] Good bio of Marilyn Monroe?

Can anyone recommend a good bio? if there is such a thing.