[lbo-talk] Spanish promiscuity or German erectile dysfunction?

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Thu May 3 18:07:49 PDT 2012

The moral of this broken thread (in which Jordan & ravi were having an interesting conversation) is do not pick subject lines that confuse filters. About a third of the posts ended up in my Junk file, and that my misconstrual (as ravi suggested) Doug's "Despair" post. I thought he was referring to U.S. leftists, hence my reply, which merely echoed Rosa Luxemburg.

Sorry my error spoiled it for Jordan & ravi.

Carrol