[lbo-talk] [SPAM_ISU] : Spanish promiscuity or German erectile dysfunction?

Michael Smith mjs at smithbowen.net
Thu May 3 20:21:38 PDT 2012

On Thu, 3 May 2012 21:39:57 -0500 "Carrol Cox" <cbcox at ilstu.edu> wrote:

> P.S. All those old radicals now linked to the DP are evidence for my thesis
> that history teaches no lessons, because if there is any lesson the history
> of the last 70 years teaches is how disastrous relations to the DP are for
> leftists.

Some learn, some don't. You know the old joke:

Q. How many psychoanalysts does it take to change a light bulb? A. Only one. But the bulb must *want* to change.

-- --

Michael J. Smith mjs at smithbowen.net

http://stopmebeforeivoteagain.org http://fakesprogress.blogspot.com http://cars-suck.org

When one does a foolish thing, it is right to do it handsomely.