[lbo-talk] Foreclosure

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Thu May 3 20:22:23 PDT 2012

Former Sopranos star Michael Imperioli has been cast in Richard Ledes horror/thriller FORECLOSURE. Imperioli joins Wendell Pierce, Bill Raymond, Jeff Burchfield, Meital Dohan, Brandon Gill, Spencer List, Tristan Laurence Perez, William Stone Mahoney and Roger Robinson.

FORECLOSURE is said to be inspired by the mortgage crisis. The story takes place in a neighborhood where nearly every house is vacant due to foreclosures. The tagline for the film is "Ghosts don't move out." I guess those looking for that first time buying credit aren't the only ones taking advantage of these types of neighborhoods. The film will focus on a family as they struggle to stay together and battle with the opportunistic ghosts.

Ledes wrote the film and will also direct the project. He has worked with Wendell Pierce and Bill Raymond previously in his debut film A HOLE IN ONE. Ledes said of the casting, "Like a jazz ensemble, I can't imagine a better artist to join the two cats with whom I've had the privilege to work previously and who are back for FORECLOSURE: Wendell Pierce and Bill Raymond."

FORECLOSURE begins shooting next week in Queens, New York.

http://gordonandthewhale.com/its-foreclosure-for-michael-imperioli/

Wendell Pierce is so good here in one of my favorite scenes from The Wire:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SO0WW2QXIYc