[lbo-talk] Occupy Oakland reports and pics

c b cb31450 at gmail.com
Fri May 4 09:06:48 PDT 2012

Jordan Hayes

cb writes:

> I may have missed your point ...

Here it is one more time, slowly: we are not talking about who shouldn't be in prison. We are talking about those who are violent criminals and the violent crimes they commit.

^^^^ CB: Oh u don't have to say it slowly. I'm really quick in the brain department. Haven't u noticed over all these years ?

Well, there are a lot of people in that County in Texas who were in prison for violent crimes and were let out because it was discovered and proven that they were innocent.