[lbo-talk] Spanish promiscuity or German erectile dysfunction?

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Fri May 4 13:27:58 PDT 2012

Michael S: "The median voter is a mythical beast"

[WS:] True, I used it only metaphorically. What I meant in empirical terms was the majority of the US voters who are infatuated with private business and highly suspicious of anything "public" and "social." Hofstadter nailed it quite well and I do not think it has changed much. If anything, it got only worse.

-- Wojtek

"Modern conservatism is just a neoliberal gloss on medieval domination."