[lbo-talk] Spanish promiscuity or German erectile dysfunction?

Alan P. Rudy alan.rudy at gmail.com
Fri May 4 21:51:38 PDT 2012

On Friday, May 4, 2012 at 6:52 PM, shag carpet bomb wrote:
> btw, if i remember correctly, carrol usually votes democrat - didn't he say
> that?

If he said that, and I don't know either, then its about time for Michael to turn his withering guns (like that mixed metaphor, anyone?) in that direction.

> someone in this thread - marv - suggested that he never voted or voted
> republican as the less evil or something.

No, it was Michael who said he never votes - at least for the President - and it was Carrol who said that the Republicans are less evil than the Democrats… because they are clearly one's opponents and present themselves as such.