[lbo-talk] is law enforcement a way to raise money forlocaleconomies?

Jordan Hayes jmhayes at j-o-r-d-a-n.com
Wed May 9 11:30:23 PDT 2012

> And other "influences" apart from drink:

Don't get me wrong on this; it's not the drinking that's an issue, it's the "impairment" that bugs me. Whether that's drink, smoke, snort, needle, talking, texting, shaving, lipsticking, jerking off, or just plain old not paying atteention to the fact that you're in a dangerous situation with a lot of responsibility on your hands -- it's a clear message from you to me that you don't give a shit about me or the world around you.

There's nothing reactionary about that.

/jordan