[lbo-talk] is law enforcement a way to raise money for localeconomies?

Michael Smith mjs at smithbowen.net
Wed May 9 18:28:25 PDT 2012

On Wed, 9 May 2012 16:35:14 -0700 (GMT-07:00) Dennis Claxton <ddclaxton at earthlink.net> wrote:

> Michael S. writes:
>
> >Drive real slow, is my advice.
>
> And it's real stupid advice. Like Jordan said, driving too slow is as dangerous as driving too fast.

To whom? It's certainly a lot less dangerous to the peds and cyclists out there in that dimly-perceived space on the far side of the windshield.

> >For one thing, it really *enrages*
> >all the other assholes behind the wheel. One of the few amenities
> >of driving.
>

> Now I'm convinced everything is a joke to you. Even the very serious business of driving.

Driving, a serious business? Driving is definitely a joke. And I takes me pleasures where I finds 'em.

-- --

Michael J. Smith mjs at smithbowen.net

http://stopmebeforeivoteagain.org http://fakesprogress.blogspot.com http://cars-suck.org

When one does a foolish thing, it is right to do it handsomely.