[lbo-talk] is law enforcement a way to raise money for localeconomies?

Jordan Hayes jmhayes at j-o-r-d-a-n.com
Wed May 9 19:59:41 PDT 2012

Michael Smith writes:

> I blame Robert Moses

Well ... duh? He certainly ruined the city I grew up in; I can't imagine how many millions of hearts he has broken in the last half of the 20th century.

> I feel obliged to drive slow and avoid hitting pedestrians,
> even if they are behaving badly.

Don't backpedal, you said you drive slowly to raz those behind you.

Maybe when you walk down the sidewalk, you could drop pieces of dog shit and bubblegum so that those who come after you -- who aren't looking because they are texting -- step in them, yes? Anti-human behavior comes in all stripes, it turns out.

/jordan