[lbo-talk] is law enforcement a way to raise money for localeconomies?

c b cb31450 at gmail.com
Thu May 10 05:58:13 PDT 2012

Jordan Hayes

> Drive real slow, is my advice. For one thing, it really
> *enrages* all the other assholes behind the wheel.

It's also just as dangerous as driving too fast.

What the hell, is it so hard to view driving as something you have to do with the other people in society as opposed to something you have to do *to* people?

^^^^ CB: I agree with your militant demand that people drive safely Jordan.

I want to point out that the vast majority of car miles driven people are very responsible. Car drivers are a gigantic social network in which tens of millions of strangers trust each other everyday literally with their lives; and most of the time people are worthy of that trust.

But let me repeat I agree with you on the main point denouncing reckless driving of any type.

^^^^^

Me! Me! Me!

Well, as Doug might say, fuck you.

/jordan