[lbo-talk] is law enforcement a way to raise money for localeconomies?

123hop at comcast.net 123hop at comcast.net
Thu May 10 19:32:12 PDT 2012

Probably the most unsafe place in California is Berkeley, where 90% of the streets forbid vehicular traffic through the use of street barriers. This moves all vehicular traffic unto about four arteries, mostly two-lanes streets, which the 50,000 people driving to and from UC Berkeley are forced to use. This was done to make neighborhoods safe for kids to play. Want to guess how many kids play on the streets of Berkeley?

Try None.

Joanna