[lbo-talk] is law enforcement a way to raise money for local economies?

John Gulick john_gulick at hotmail.com
Fri May 11 06:00:04 PDT 2012

Sean Andrews:

"Since my post yesterday is evidently completely incidental to the conversation..."

John Gulick:

It's too bad that it was. To the degree that I followed the thread, yours was the most substantive one, and the least about putting one's socio-political personality on display. I don't have the time (or interest, frankly) to jump into the thread, but I wanted to let you know that at least one person read and appreciated your lengthy and thoughtful post.