[lbo-talk] Saint and sinner

123hop at comcast.net 123hop at comcast.net
Wed May 16 10:17:07 PDT 2012

No. I know that one. I was thinking of a more extended discussion.

J.

----- Original Message ----- On Wed, 16 May 2012 07:27:23 +0000 (UTC) 123hop at comcast.net wrote:

> All you classicists....philosophers....catholics..... help.
>
> I have a fuzzy dim recollection about some discussion about the
> purity of sin ....about the pure being unable to sin....

Are you thinking of the Epistle to Titus? πάντα μὲν καθαρὰ τοῖς καθαροῖς -- to the pure, all things are pure?

-- --

Michael J. Smith mjs at smithbowen.net

http://stopmebeforeivoteagain.org http://fakesprogress.blogspot.com http://cars-suck.org

Some fine cliches there. Should be encouraged. Too many damn people trying to be different. Coining phrases when a good platitude would do and save anxiety.