[lbo-talk] Saint and sinner

Michael Smith mjs at smithbowen.net
Wed May 16 10:43:48 PDT 2012

On Wed, 16 May 2012 13:36:52 -0400 Shane Mage <shmage at pipeline.com> wrote:

> On May 16, 2012, at 1:17 PM, 123hop at comcast.net wrote:
>
> > No. I know that one. I was thinking of a more extended discussion.
> >
> > J.
> >
> Isn't that one of those proven to be spurious?

Titus? It's one of the 'pastoral epistles', some of which are not generally believed to be by Paul. I thought Titus was one of the two or three are *are* supposed to be his. But I'm not au fait with current thinking on the subject.

-- --

Michael J. Smith mjs at smithbowen.net

http://stopmebeforeivoteagain.org http://fakesprogress.blogspot.com http://cars-suck.org

Some fine cliches there. Should be encouraged. Too many damn people trying to be different. Coining phrases when a good platitude would do and save anxiety.