[lbo-talk] vox populi: standardize testing

123hop at comcast.net 123hop at comcast.net
Sat May 19 12:49:48 PDT 2012

I care about education because I don't like children to be tortured in order to justify profiting off public education. Better schools might not end capitalism, but it might help future citizens feel like they shouldn't be treated like crap.

A lot of things won't end capitalism, but that doesn't mean we can't fight for justice in whatever sphere we happen to inhabit.

Joanna