[lbo-talk] Adjunct faculty information

Sean Andrews cultstud76 at gmail.com
Tue May 22 09:52:03 PDT 2012

Thanks, Woj. I was hoping for something more detailed. I've found these two in other responses:

http://www.mla.org/acad_work_search http://nces.ed.gov/ipeds/datacenter/InstitutionByName.aspx

Note that the MLA is interested in input on its database. It also has a nice automatic comparison feature.

and there is some data at the AAUP:

AAUP 2011 annual report:

http://www.aaup.org/AAUP/comm/rep/Z/ecstatereport11-12/ (look in the menu for appendices I and II.)

The first Appendix is split into three parts, alphabetical by state. The categories at the top of the page are explained under the heading, "Definition of Data Presented in Appendices I and II" on this page:

http://www.aaup.org/AAUP/comm/rep/Z/ecstatereport11-12/explan.htm

Thanks!

Sean