[lbo-talk] Bill Clinton's speaking fees

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Wed May 23 06:48:24 PDT 2012

James L: "Exactly what could Bill Clinton say to any of these groups that would be worth 250K? All I can think of is that his speeches boil down to telling them how what they're doing is great, keep it up, here's how to do it more. Is that really worth the asking price?"

[WS:] I think you got it all backwards. It is not Clinton who does the talking but the bankers who fork over 250 grand a pop - as in "money talks bullshit walks. "

In other words it is a bribe aka "political contribution" disguised as a fee for service. -- Wojtek