[lbo-talk] Inequality: The silly tales economists like to tell

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 04:57:40 PDT 2012

Obviously there is variation in every occupation. There are even decent, virtuous economists ;). We can argue until we are blue in the face and still not convince each other.

Alas, there is an interesting test case coming in the liberal Montgomery county: question B limiting the bargaining power of police union. Let's see if the liberal sympathy falls with the union or with the management.