[lbo-talk] East Coast Climate War

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 08:54:48 PDT 2012

In fact I did. DeLong's piece is about 'Guns, germs, and steel" . I was talking about "Collapse" - an altogether different where he uses the comparative method a lot. The main bone of contention in deLong's piece is whether Diamond's views are "sufficient explanations" - and I think that such debates belong to theology not to science of human societies.

In any case - this is all that I have to say in this particular thread. It sounds more like inquisition than a discussion, which is more in line with what Proyect does - but definitely not my cup of tea. But thanks for the references that you provided. Good bye.

-- Wojtek