[lbo-talk] Hitchcock trailer

Chuck Grimes cagrimes42 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 09:54:18 PDT 2012

One thing that struck me as cool about Hitchcock was he never broke character at least in public. Maybe that was Hitchcock. What a fucking odd ball.

After the post I read a wiki on Frenzy which I really liked and was reminded of the ice cold humor in it. The dinner scene with the chief detective and his wife who fixed what would later be called nouvelle cuisine. The tiny portion of whatever it was fixed in some pretentious manner...french something. Very funny. All he wanted was fish, chips, and a pint. Maybe a roast on Sunday. No, we are taking a class and going to learn some culture, dear.

CG