[lbo-talk] Rolling Jubilee

Jordan Hayes jmhayes at j-o-r-d-a-n.com
Fri Nov 9 08:00:27 PST 2012

> It could be bought that low, if it's defaulted-on and near-worthless,
> but they're not going to be able to buy much.

The other problem they will run into is that the cheap stuff that's out there often never gets sold -- even to scummy vultures -- and so they will make a market for something that wouldn't otherwise get acted upon.

It's kind of an odd idea, and their website doesn't provide much in the way of detail. I mean, if you can raise significant money, there's so many other interesting things you could do with it.

/jordan