[lbo-talk] Website Stats on Occupy

Gar Lipow gar.lipow at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 18:24:18 PST 2012

You know you never pass a chance to snipe at Occupy. I have my own criticism of some members, but the only people who never make mistakes are people who never do anything. You could not even stand Occupy Sandy, and sent an email few days ago sniping at them helping Hurricane victims. Past a certain point it just makes people want to tune you out. Have you ever posted even once about the good things Occupy has done without finding something to ding them for?