[lbo-talk] Food stamp use rises

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Tue Nov 13 17:46:00 PST 2012

yeah. I was gonna say... uh, the process you go through to get them...? ya gotta be pretty motivated, never mind the fact that, no matter how swipey easy it is these days, it's still fucking humiliating because, 9 times out of 10, you get the stink eye from the cashier... a lot of humiliation to go through for beer money. it'd be a lot easier to get a (non-existent) job....