[lbo-talk] The death of cursive....

andie_nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 25 10:40:58 PST 2012

Word allows you to show the changes. I am editing a manuscript for publication and the editors want the changes to show. Every page looks like a pro football play chart or a wiring diagram for some particularly insane piece of electronics. It is much more difficult to edit a piece this way. I'd really rather enter my edits by ballpoint.

Sent from my iPad