[lbo-talk] Catalonia secedes

123hop at comcast.net 123hop at comcast.net
Mon Nov 26 11:33:42 PST 2012

Huh? B

ecause right now we are free of warlords (Obama, Netenyahu), entrepreneurial businessmen, sex traffickers, and fundamentalists?

Really?

Joanna

----- Original Message ----- And open the doors for the infinitely more ways to enslavement by warlords entrepreneurial businessmen sex traffickers strongmen fundamentalists etc.? The only thing that is worse than nation state is no nation state.