[lbo-talk] The death of cursive....

michael perelman michael.perelman3 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 18:41:07 PST 2012

I always found handwriting very difficult. My cursive was difficult for me to read unless I wrote at a painfully slow rate. Perhaps it is genetic. My brother's handwriting is bad. Marx was also denied a job because of his handwriting. The typewriter was a godsend for me. Computer keyboards and then voice recognition were wonderful technologies for me.

I am always amazed at the flowery handwriting in old manuscripts. -- Michael Perelman Economics Department California State University Chico, CA 95929

530 898 5321 fax 530 898 5901 http://michaelperelman.wordpress.com