[lbo-talk] Oliver Stone's first episode

Eleutherios eleutherios.rizooto at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 17:45:50 PST 2012

I haven't seen much of Stone's series yet, but based on reviews I will view it all. Gore Vidal details a history similar to what has been described, especially regarding Henry Wallace, Truman, Stalin, and usage of the bomb. Paul Jay of The Real News Network did a lengthy interview. The Pirate Bay still only has the first episode of the Stone mini-series, another torrent site may have others. I'm sure they'll all be available in time.